The European Pellet Conference is the largest annual pellet event worldwide. It is the meeting place for the global pellet community and a great opportunity to get informed about current trends in the pellet and bioenergy world. It attracts more than 500 experts by delivering the latest news about markets, technologies and policies and by providing valuable networking possibilities.
Highlights of the event:
- World Pellet Business & Technology Forum
- Pellet Technology Outlook
- Pellet Market News Worldwide: European and global markets
- Technical Site Visits: Pellets & Wood Chips
- Poster Presentation
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: Biomass
- Energiesparmesse – the ”pellet tradeshow”
The conference is organised by the OÖ Energiesparverband, the energy agency of Upper Austria. Upper Austria is an ideal location for such an event: more than 25 % of all automatic boilers sold in the EU are manufactured by Upper Austrian companies.