Welcome to Stockholm and the Advanced Biofuels Conference 2020!
The Swedish Bioenergy Association (SVEBIO) welcomes participants to the 6th Advanced Biofuels Conference on 15-17 September, 2020 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Advanced biofuels are essential for the European Union with the new Renewable Energy Directive from 2021 with goals for 2030. They are key in complementing conventional biofuels, replacing fossil fuels. International development is booming with mega-projects, driving also for biojet fuels.
Be part of the conference which will show latest developments in European and international policy, energy system transition to renewable fuels, new technologies & partnerships – with leading companies and experts presented. The conference will bring:
- Two conference days, six sessions and some 30 high-level speakers covering land, aviation and maritime transport sectors for blended and high-concentrated biofuels.
- Pre-conference study visit to the novel and innovative E.ON waste treatment and biogas plant including combined heat and power plant for a circular sustainable society.
- Mini-expo with stands for networking and making business contacts, and an exclusive conference evening dinner, adjacent to the waterways of Stockholm.
Stay ahead with the latest conference news: Sign-up for our newsletter
For more information, please contact the Conference Director, Mr Tomas Ekbom,
+46-8-441 70 83, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download last year’s (2019) program
- Slideshow from Advanced Biofuels Conference 2019: