It's time for Advanced Biofuels Conference – Meet the experts in Stockholm!
Advanced biofuels are key to reducing emissions in the national transport sectors. There have been commercial breakthroughs in fuels and technologies and new policy measures adopted. The latest developments and discussion to replace fossil fuels – with all the leading companies – will be presented at the 5th Advanced Biofuels Conference in Stockholm, 17-19 September.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT 17-19 SEPTEMBER:
- 180+ international decision-making attendees from over 24 countries representing the entire value chain: feedstock to consumer brands via policy, technology, finance and innovation. Meet new partners from across the entire advanced biofuels sector, in one place.
- 30 renowned international speakers with latest updates and experiences on state-of-the-art technologies, current projects and large investments in bioeconomy and biorefineries.
- Top study visits on 17 September to RISE’s Advanced Processes Research Center in Södertälje and the Henriksdal Biogas Production Plant, with 20 million Nm3 biogas/bioCNG.
- Workshop on policy, institutional framework and the role of the financial sector for deployment and upscaling of biorefineries for large scale biofuel production – what is needed to propel the development?
- Panel discussions on the new climate policy and proposals for advanced biofuels.
- Mini-expo for networking and mingling, making business deals and get to talk to the exhibitors, sponsors – interact with leading people in industry, authority and academy.
- A spectacular evening dinner cruise at the archipelago of Stockholm on 18 September.
Come, listen, discuss and understand how this affects all players in transport, environment and climate!