Pegged as ‘Asia Biomass Markets’ Powerhouse meet’, the summit has connected over hundreds of wood pellet, wood chip and agricultural biomass (e.g. Palm Oil, etc) producers & traders, power utilities, and technology providers in the last decade.
The 2020 edition is expected to be bigger as we expect 400+ biomass traders and suppliers to convene in Tokyo. Here’re the top benefits of joining the summit:
- Meet Asia’s leading biomass pellet buyers – connect with leading Japanese, South Korean power utilities that are converting to biomass and forge partnerships
- Address a vast audience – speak to a diverse audience of officials, biomass traders, IPPs, investors and global wood chip suppliers and more
- Raise your brand awareness among senior-level executives – network with senior executives from IPPs, wood chip companies, pellet producers and more
- Demonstrate your solutions and products – showcase products and technologies to a huge gathering of biomass buyers and sellers
- Networking hours – Take advantage of CMT Connect, and many other opportunities to