The organizing committee cordially invites you to attend the 5th International Congress on Catalysis for Biorefineries, CatBior V, 2019. The 1st Catbior originated in 2011 in Malaga (Spain). Since then, the congress alternates worldwide in odd years: the 2nd congress was held in Dalian (China) in 2013 followed by congresses in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) in 2015 and Lyon (France) in 2017.
The conference covers all aspects of application of catalysis on biorefineries, particularly
• Fundamental and applied catalysis in biorefinery
• Molecular insights in processing of biomass
• Use of lignocellulosic, algal biomass, vegetable oils and other biomass
• Industrial demonstrations
• Catalysis in its variety – homogeneous, enzymatic and heterogeneous catalysis