Already on its 9th annual edition, this two day conference will bring together key players within the algae industry including leaders from food, feed, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics across the globe to join our forum discussions and gain a deeper understanding of recent industry developments and, most importantly, economically viable applications.
To view the latest agenda please click here
Key Topics Include:
- State of the Industry: Current Outlook & Predictions
- Regulation & Standardisation: Moving towards Clearer Guidelines to Encourage Products Development
- Financing & Partnering: Investors Perspectives on Strategy & Expansion
- New Developments in Process Technologies
- Emerging End-Market: Algae-Based Chemicals & Materials
- Marketing Efficiently Algae Novel Food & Nutritional Products
- Highlighting the Sustainable Quality of Algae for Animal Feed
- Exploring Best Practices of Algae Used in Agricultural Products
- Exploring the Use of Algae for Cosmetics
Exclusive Site Visit: ALGATEC Eco Business Park
In addition to the main two-day event during the afternoon of Tuesday 9th April, a day prior to the conference, a limited number of conference delegates will receive the unique opportunity to visit the brand new ALGATEC Eco Business Park.
There is no extra charge to join the site visit (currently on a waiting list), although places are limited and allocated to the conference delegates on first come first served basis. Therefore, we would strongly suggest to book your place early to avoid disappointment.
BIOENERGY INTERNATIONAL Members are entitled to a special discount on registration!
For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Dimitri Pavlyk on + 44 (0)203 141 0627 or email@example.com quoting EALE9MP.