This timely event will explore both the market and technical challenges facing the region including; the raw material landscape, future pricing, increasing pellet production capacity, the changing wood chip and pellet trading landscape and more! You will also have the opportunity to identify key investments through case study presentations and explore the changing infrastructure in the region.
Plus, don’t miss the half-day interactive workshop focusing on raw material supply. This workshop will give you the opportunity to delve further into the main challenges of securing a reliable source of feed stock whilst you network, learn regional perspectives and build future business relationships.
The notable speaker line-up includes:
- Michael Christensen, Chief Operating Officer, CM Biomass Partners
- Māris Ziediņš, Managing Director and Board Member, SBE Latvia
- Søren Alsing, Head of Fuel, Bioenergy & Thermal Power, Ørsted
- Valentas Rutkauskas, Project Manager, UAB Vilniaus Kogeneracinė Jėgainė
- Khan Shamsher, Vice President, Asset Optimisation and Energy Trading, Stockholm Exergi
- Michael Persson, Head of Secretariat, Danish Bioenergy Association
- Michael Schytz, Head of Fuel and Logistics, Hofor
- Remigijus Lapinskas, President, World Bioenergy Association
- Cristina Calderon, Market Intelligence Director, AEBIOM
- Morten Nielsen, Biomass Procurement Officer, Hofor
- Pharoah Le Feuvre, Renewable Energy Division, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Vilma Gaubyte, Director, LITBIOMA
Secure your place today and join regional players at the only event to entirely focus its content on this growing and exciting market.