Welcome to a summary of the season’s trading on the biofuel exchange!
Project Secure Digital Trading invites the reference group and other interested Swedish participants to an update and summary of trading biofuels.
Baltpool and Svebio will present on the status. This status reporting is part of the project’s work to introduce and implement digital trading via the biofuel exchange in 2021.
- Where: Online, via Zoom
- Date: May 25, 2021
- Time: 09:00 – 10:00 (CET, Stockholm)
- Participation is free of charge but registration necessary.
- Please login to Zoom 15 minutes before the event starts.
Connect to Zoom via web browser or download the app. Headset is recommended.
- Contact: For any questions regarding participation via Zoom, please contact Svebio, +46-8-441 70 80.
This is a one session webinar on in which high-level presenters from Svebio and Baltpool will give a summary on the biomass exchange trading.
Time: 09:00 – 10:00 (CET, Stockholm)
Please login to Zoom 15 minutes before the event starts.
- Welcome, Gustav Melin, Svebio
- Summary of activities on the biomass exchange during the heating season,
Andrius Smaliukas, Baltpool
- Process for Selection of suppliers, Baltpool
- Activities from Fortum and other buyers in the Baltic market, Baltpool
- New biomass products, Baltpool
- Market status, Baltpool
- Panel with speakers