Strengthening the role of pellets in the global energy transition!
This is the motto of the next European Pellet Conference from 27-28 February 2019 in Wels, Austria. Take a look at the programme: www.pellets19.eu
Value for your time
In just 2.5 days, this largest annual pellet event worldwide and meeting place for the global pellet community offers:
- a series of sessions delivering the latest news about markets, technologies and policies
- a full-day of technical site visits on fuels, equipment and exemplary installations
- a major tradeshow on renewable energy with over 100 pellet-related exhibitors
- new business opportunities and valuable networking possibilities
With the Clean Energy Package, Europe is entering a new era in the energy transition: the new regulatory framework is changing Europe’s energy markets. Biomass is a cornerstone for the success of the clean energy transition in Europe and globally. Pellets are a clean, CO2-neutral and convenient fuel with growing market shares worldwide and a crucial role to play in our energy future.
WHO attends the event?
Over 450 experts each year from more than 50 countries including:
- Business actors across the entire biomass value chain: forestry, fuels, logistics, equipment, energy companies, commercial and industrial pellet users, service providers, banks etc.
- the bioenergy research community
- representatives of public bodies (e.g. EU institutions, national, regional and local governments)
WHEN and WHERE does it take place?
27-28 February 2019 in Wels/Austria. The region of Upper Austria is an ideal location for this conference: more than 25 % of all automatic biomass boilers sold in the EU are manufactured by Upper Austrian companies and pellet heating systems have become a standard solution in the region.
Come take advantage of this comprehensive package wrapped in Austrian hospitality! The event is organised by the Energy Agency of Upper Austria, OÖ Energiesparverband.
- For more details and information on conference fees, visit the conference website www.pellets19.eu.
- The conference office is at your disposal for further questions (T: +43-732-7720-14386, email@example.com).