Seagriculture offers an unique opportunity for the exchange between academia and industry. The conference will be established in a networking based environment that allows discussions on the evolution of the seaweed sector worldwide and understand the role of the main European Players.
The two-day program will go into the many different applications of seaweed that exist now and will combine 6 plenary sessions with interactive poster presentations, trade shows and debate sessions, among others.
The main themes of Seagriculture 2018
- Regulatory environment of seaweed farming
- What is an economical sustainable scale on farming seaweed in Europe?
- What are the mechanical Critical Success Factors for Scaling up?
- Critical Factors for upscaling in food and nonfood sector, feed, medicine and new applications
- Species; current and future target species, from strain to sea crop
- How can we make the seaweed market grow?